Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BlackCat

chocolate moose
    The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Combat Ingrid

chocolate moose
      There are even a "yum yum" that is regonizable through the potato
      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

I thought Danes and Swedes were basically the same.
        I'm consitently stupid- Japher
        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by Theben
          I thought Danes and Swedes were basically the same.
          Oh, that we are - just like Utah and Florida
          With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Corrupt religionistas?
            I'm consitently stupid- Japher
            I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by Theben
              Corrupt religionistas?
              Pretty close, except their religion is the social democratic party. That and their alcohol policy are the two major faults in sweden.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Working...
              X