My new obsession (with google earth)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new obsession (with google earth)

I've spent the last few hours adding placemarks and posting comments about the places i've been...muahaha...this is awesome!!! It is horribly inaccurate at finding smaller cities in Brazil, but with a little time, and a political map, i'm getting through it...After south america, on to Europe!
    "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

how about posting a link to google earth

Comment

earth.google.com IIRC

Great app, too bad google doesn't have higher detail images of where I live. It's almost impossible to recognize the town I come from, while I can recognize the cars driving in the streets in American cities
      This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Adagio: only the bigger american cities...my hometown is hard to see too...Another cool thing, you can overlay pics!!!
        "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

I'm still waiting for someone to hack it so it would cache stuff on my disk. I pay for traffic

Comment

Cache works fine here, visiting places I've loaded before is much faster than normal...

Comment

For me it downloads them again.

Comment

Have you tried to change the cache options?

Comment

Working...
                X