Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So what do we(U.S.) do if 20 nukes go off simultaneously in the U.S.?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lancer
    Revenge and satisfaction would be a part, but not the object of retaliation. I'm not sure that people here understand what the nuking of 20 American cities would involve. Consider how long it would take to bury the dead. Consider the TV images, once they got the power back up, of smoking irradiated cities where once grandma Gertrude lived. Imagine the death toll among friends, family. All of a sudden, a dozen or more Poly posters would vanish. Our money would become useless and the survivors would find themselves destitute. Food would run shjort until transportation could be reestablished. and there would be the dead, always more dead. The survivors in the suburbs would be drafted into burial details and would work day and night burying the dead in mass graves in an attempt to halt the spread of disease. People who were once family, nieghbors, reduced to rotting corpses.
    And this would somehow be different in the Middle East? Arabs don't have friends or family? Instead of grandma Gertrude it'd be grandpa Abdul. Are you so biased as to think that all the suffering Americans endure in tragedy is somehow inexistant when other people suffer the same?

The retaliation would be in kind, to insure that it never happened again. It would be massive, to insure that it never happened again, and it would be the end of the moslem world, to insure that it never happened again. To civilized human beings, revenge wouldn't be the object. Though it would be to some, certainly. I would hate the retaliation as much as the attack on my country, but I would see the need for it.

That is the most downright idiotic line of reasoning i've heard so far this thread. It's akin to amputating your foot just to avoid an ingrown nail to occur again. First of all you are again branding the entire muslim world as "uncivilized" as if the act of murdering 400 million people (of which the grand majority would be innocent) was the pinnacle of human civilization. Second of all out of those 400 million you are killing a grand majority of people who probably have as much hatred of terrorism as you or me. Third of all you'd also be destroying states which are quite supportive of Western efforts in the region, they'd be nuked just because they're muslim.

You know, you should also consider some other solutions to your own country's problems with the same moronic logic. Let's kill all the black people so that there's no more drive-by shootings. Let's fire all the doctors to avoid malpractice lawsuits. Let's put all the hispanics in concentration camps so that companies hire only legal Americans.

All in all though, all I can see from your posts is the fact that you support such a measure puts you right in the same rank the Mohammed Attas and Bin Ladens of the world: willing to kill thousands or millions to avenge the guilt of a few with no utter regard whatesover to the life and limb of the innocent. A more vile, wretched filth of humanity one will be hard to find anywhere.
    A true ally stabs you in the front.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

• Nuclear weapons are pointless...in the grand scheme of things, they accomplish nothing...so if I don't have nukes, you attack me with tanks and people with machine guns...and if I do have nukes, you attack me with terrorism...personally, I'd rather deal with the tanks, because then I know who is being an idiot and can kill them upfront and don't have to deal with finding them among thousands of innocent people...

I'm just curious, does the Muslim world even care if the US is terrorized by extreme sects of their religion? Or are they just nuetral, not exactly mad or wanting to harm the Americans, but really could care less if they all died...I'm curious, because at times Muslims seem very sympathetic, and then at others, even the so called "innocent" muslims that are "sterotyped" by the few extremists seem to cheer the terrorists on...

Comment

Working...
      X