Dis? Dis? Who is Dis?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Last Conformist
    Wouldn't it be easier to have them renumbered in reverse alphabetic?
    No. I want a lower ID than JohnT as well.
    Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
    "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

• What makes you think that Tehbin would care about you?
      Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
      The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

• Where did I imply that he did?
        "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

• In your previous post ...

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
          The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

• I implied I cared about me, and that my advice to Theben was designed to accomplish both results. Note I said "correct course of action", not "optimum course of action", nor even "best course of action for you". Theben is perfectly entitled not to care about me, but had you not presented an alternative solution, I could have slipped in my ulterior motive without Theben noticing or caring.

Comment

• Good, then, that I supplied an alternate solution.

Comment

Working...
              X