So England loses again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So England loses again.

When will the English get some decent Cricketers?

JM
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

only their food is worse than their cricket.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Is cricket played by anything but losers anyway?
      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
      "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
      "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

I think not.. they have these weird sports .. this cricket.. rugby? Who even plays those games? OH THAT'S RIGHT! Those who can't SKIJUMP!
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
          Stadtluft Macht Frei
          Killing it is the new killing it
          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

"I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

They had a ski jumper once, named Eddie.

Comment

oh yeah Wasn't he the guy that every single time he jumped, everyone had their hands crossed that he wouldn't die?
                In da butt.

Comment

what are you talking about? Eddie soared like an eagle!
                  “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

he is much loved in here.. it was entertaining, and we were glad he didn't die during his jumping career.
                    In da butt.

Comment

This is why the whole world wanted the 2012 games in London : a unique chance to see the UK cricket team showing how to loose a game that they invented.
                      Statistical anomaly.
                      The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Comment

that's significant though.. I mean basketball goes to US, hockey to Canada etc etc.. basically if you invented it, it means you should dominate it. It looks like the rosbifs are making an exception here
                        In da butt.

Comment

He was a plasterer from Cheltenham, but once he got ski jumping into his head, there was no stopping him.

He never really practiced much, because he was scared ****less every time he had to jump, so he just tried the best he could during competition, such as the 1988 Olympics.

Attached Files

Comment

Like I said.. God must love fools..

It's not a sport you should just wing it.. I mean look at the jump.. why would you just not practice that much if you wish to live?
                            In da butt.

Comment

That's like how we had an actual good alpine skiing team for a while in the 70s

They were known as the "Crazy Canucks" because their strategy was simple: they showed no consideration whatsoever for life or limb. They either won or wiped out spectacularly....
                              12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                              Stadtluft Macht Frei
                              Killing it is the new killing it
                              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Working...
                              X