Cataracts Test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cataracts Test

Cataracts is fully preventable. Thought to afflict only the aged, the fact is, cataracts may affect any age.
    Take this simple online test. Eyesight is important.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

I thought you prefered animals?

Comment

EDIT: nm
      Last edited by MrFun; July 12, 2005, 01:35.
      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Only you, MrFun. Only you.

Comment

Oops -- this is what happens when I respond to the thread title's topic without clicking on the link.
          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Is that Slowwy in the picture?
            I'm consitently stupid- Japher
            I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Bunnies!
              Welcome to the DBTSverse!
              God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
              'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

<p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Git
                  Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Over 60% of Asian men past their 50s have cataracts.

The rest drive Rincolns and Chevorays.

(I'm going to hell for that.)
                    B♭3

Comment

let me guess. This is one of those sites where you stare at something, and then something jumps out and makes a horrible screaming noise.

Comment

Beats me, but it's a flash link, which means I can't view it from my computer right now.
                        B♭3

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
                          let me guess. This is one of those sites where you stare at something, and then something jumps out and makes a horrible screaming noise.
                          That's my guess too. I'm not feeling like checking it.
                          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
                            Actually, no.

Comment

I just turned 36 and found out I have plus 3 cataracts. I got them from 10 years in the or around x ray with no lead glasses. I was told i might have to have surgery within the next 6 months depending on how fast they continue to grow.
                              When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                              "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                              Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Working...
                              X