No announcement yet.

A CV with a difference....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Note to flash-developers: it's not because your movie/song is about a silly subject, that it's going to be funny.
    DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

If you do flash animations, are you flash developer? I mean.. damn if you are a developer, it requires more than flash or... something, right?
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Seriously, his presentation would have been great if there had been a big "skip" button that brings directly to a conventional CV. The potential employer would have noticed that the guy was creative, but he could then actually look at the CV at his own pace.
        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

I thought it was great

Although I can't seem to make it to his website, it loads for a second, then automatically reloads to a page with just an ad on it.

Comment

Working...
          X