X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A CV with a difference....

(needs Flash)

Wow, was that annoying.

I'm as big a Francophile as any American you're likely to meet, but after that, I'm starting to reconsider.
    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Awesome! that's very cute.
      urgh.NSFW

Comment

Guynemer - why? I found it completely adorable!
        urgh.NSFW

Comment

It was cute the first 30 seconds. After that, it was interminable. And it was interminable for a long ****ing time.
          "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
            Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
            Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

well, I've closed it after 25, so I wouldn't know.
              urgh.NSFW

Comment

The French version is slightly better: the rhyming is neater and it looks less like it was written by a six year old. One wonders what he was thinking when he decided to do a musical Flash CV though
                Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

I enjoyed the end-screen when he just keeps bumbeling on.
                  Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

I'm greatly relieved that I don't know the guy

One has to admit that he's creative though
                    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

I thought the title referred to an aircraft carrier.
                      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

<---- this is what i have to do all day now to get that out of my head...
                        Bunnies!
                        Welcome to the DBTSverse!
                        God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
                        'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

You guys suck! He tried so hard to make something original and innovative..
                          urgh.NSFW

Comment

That is godawful.

Comment

Horrible. Clearly the guy has some skills of some kind, but uhh.. I don't know.. that was annoying in a way it's almost disturbing. Would I hire this guy? Most likely not.. I mean, he coudl defend himself and tell me why he did that CV thing like that, and maybe, but ..

It's really stupid because.. it had some.. how should I put it.. it had some merits in it, but all the disturbance and annoyance nullified it with the horrible show. Not to mention he had to put subtitles on the song, not because it would be cool but because there were points when you really actually needed them. Plus he can't sing for ****, or time it.

I say.. BURN HIM!
                              In da butt.
                              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                              THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                              "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Working...
                              X