Need opnion on planed pc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need opnion on planed pc

Hey im planning on saving up for a new gameing comp so ive put together what I would like on newegg.com and have a text file of all the stuff and would like everyones opnion and Ideas for it.

Last edited by Elias; July 12, 2005, 14:39.
    Absolute power corrupts absolutely

The standard of English is hurting my eyes
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

What flight is your planed PC on?
      urgh.NSFW

Comment

I thought it is a pc with leveled surface.
        Blah

Comment

leveled surface? flight? im confuesed can you please explain?
          Absolute power corrupts absolutely

Comment

12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
            Stadtluft Macht Frei
            Killing it is the new killing it
            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

D L
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Elias - A Man with a Plane.
                urgh.NSFW

Comment

You're going to need to save a lot for that gameing company.
                  I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                  I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

I wonder if ottok has a cousin in America.
                    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

"I love it when a plane comes together"
                      Blah

Comment

Comment

*groan*
                          urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro
                            I thought it is a pc with leveled surface.
                            That's the first thing that came to mind when I saw the thread title -- I thought maybe it was some kind of bizarre jargon for a laptop.
                            <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

I thought it was about political correctness, planed (leveled) political correctness. I did wonder what that adjective would mean in that case - did it mean "widespread pc", was it a redundant specification meaning "political correctness without edges" (I'd say that pretty much defines political correctness), or to the contrary, was it a defense of political correctness, accusing others to have flatened it somehow and somewhere? That's why I clicked on the thread.
                              "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
                              "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

Working...
                              X