Jeez, It's hot out...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeez, It's hot out...

It was in the 90's here almost all week, it is almost midnight and the temperature is still 80, and the humidity is at 75%. I want 70F and low humidity, not this over 90 crap; I'm BROILING here.

Yeah? Well, my AC broke the other day. I'm living on fans and open windows
    Visit The Frontier for all your geopolitical, historical, sci-fi, and fantasy forum gaming needs.

Comment

Visit First Cultural Industries
      There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
      Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

I'm boiling too.. as you very well know, I handle heat poorly. It's been 30C in here the last week or so and continues to go on. My places gets so freaking hot you wouldn't believe it. It's like an oven. Turn on the AC? We are not fat and stupid, we don't need AC.

Anyway, it's been inferno. Difficult to sleep when you sweat all the time.
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Come and enjoy an Australian summer then, the humidity is low in sothern Australia (however temperature here can rise to 45C in daytime - 113F, and remain above 30C all night) but the humidity is low so it is bearable.

Comment

It must have hit 65 today! Sweltering. If it weren't for the cool breezes I might have had to take off my sweater!
            Long time member @ Apolyton
            Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

HAW HAW... Odin is a wuss.

Sounds like an Atlanta/Orlando summer (and there are more people that take vacations in Disney World or Atlanta in the summertime than Minnesota, that's for certain!).
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Weird, you guys have to open the windows to get the heat out, I have to open the windows to get the heat it. Because of the small windows at my place not much sunlight gets in (compared to most houses) which makes this place much much colder
                This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

ROFL @ all of you.

Temperature: 84 °F / 28.9 °C
                  Heat Index: 95 °F / 35 °C
                  Humidity: 83%

urgh.NSFW

Comment

Why can't we measure temperature in average molecular kinetic energy in joules instead? Well, eV would be fine too.
                    "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
                    "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
                    Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

/me smacks Bill3000 on the head with a large stat. mechanics book.
                      urgh.NSFW

Comment

Working...
                      X