Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Silly rabbit - it's not working at prostitution against your own will - it's working at prostitution as the only job available. You almost always have other jobs - guarding, waiting, washing dishes, cooking, etc. etc.
    urgh.NSFW

Comment

This is Germany - you need a postdoc to wash pots
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

:
        Blah

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker

You can't just allow them to live off the government forever either.
          Can't?
          Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
          The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

So? Guynemer recently lost (well, dumped) his gf because she couldn't take the 80 hour weeks - we should extend this protection to doctors!
            Thanks a ton, Kuci. That little blurb earned me one of the most painful, head-pounding-into-wall conversations I've experienced in recent months. She decided to check out this site, and somehow came to the conclusion that we were comparing her to a prostitute.

Don't ask me why, man. I just don't know.

As for what is so ****ed up, the fact that we are carrying on a multi-page debate on a known urban legend is ****ed up enough, quite apart from the ridiculous subject matter at hand.
            "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
            "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Thanks a ton, Kuci. That little blurb earned me one of the most painful, head-pounding-into-wall conversations I've experienced in recent months. She decided to check out this site, and somehow came to the conclusion that we were comparing her to a prostitute.

Because of course I supposed to assume that your gf looks at this site and that should would interpret it that way (why, I don't know). I'm sorry you had problems, but I see no way I could have predicted that beforehand.

Comment

Originally posted by Last Conformist
                Can't?
                Ought not to. Happy?

Comment

Ought not to. Happy?
                  Not really, but I've annoyed you.
                  Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                  The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Because of course I supposed to assume that your gf looks at this site and that should would interpret it that way (why, I don't know). I'm sorry you had problems, but I see no way I could have predicted that beforehand.
                    Because you are the All-Knowing, All-Seeing Kuci, that's why.

I was just kidding around with you, man. It's not your fault. Step back from the ledge.

Anyway, enough of this witty banter. I've got another overnight shift tonight and I need to eat something beforehand; the sandwiches they feed us qualify as food merely on taxonomy--they involve bread and what, at one point, might have been called "meat."
                    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

She sounds utterly cuckoo...step away from the woman!
                      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident

old news, and a hoax
                        Yep... plus add in the spam, and we have a cased closed.
                        Keep on Civin'
                        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                        X