Birmingham evacuated after terror threat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Birmingham evacuated after terror threat

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

No details yet. The centre of the city ( not the city as a whole) is being evacuated, just to make things clearer...

interesting.

but as I said in the other thread. I just can't see them bombing any cities other than London, New York, or Washington.

Not that it's out of the realm of possibility. Eventually they may bomb middle america to try to install fear in the average citizen who goes no where near the big cities.

Comment

Bombing Alabama

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
        interesting.

but as I said in the other thread. I just can't see them bombing any cities other than London, New York, or Washington.

Not that it's out of the realm of possibility. Eventually they may bomb middle america to try to install fear in the average citizen who goes no where near the big cities.
        Not to mention how much easier it would be. Random bombings of malls, city halls, police stations, bridges, even schools.

Comment

Provost Harrison must've been seen geting a curry.
          Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Most likely he's the one carrying out his threat to blow up Birmingham.
            One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Seconds before submitting I realised a typo of mine in the title - terror thread

Comment

Yeh, just seen this one. There was some questions regards to a group based in the midlands involved in the London blasts, and the fact they have not caught them (supposing the bombers were not suicide bombers) ..

More likely, its just a group of nuts, using the heightened state of alert to cause some trouble..
                "Wherever wood floats, you will find the British" . Napoleon

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident

..and Kenya, Bali, Aden, Moscow, Riyad, Istanbul, Madrid, Aceh province Indonesia, as well as attempts in Paris, Strasbourg and probably dozens of other places.

This isn't just about the U.S. and Britain. It isn't even just about involvement in Iraq. Too many people I listen to these days seem to conveniently overlook that 9/11 happened 18 months before the start of the Iraq campaign.

Comment

Originally posted by Dauphin
                    Most likely he's the one carrying out his threat to blow up Birmingham.
                    It couldn't make it any worse, surely?
                    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthelion
                      Seconds before submitting I realised a typo of mine in the title - terror thread
                      Birmingham ejaculated over terror thread?

Comment

Originally posted by Winston

..and Kenya, Bali, Aden, Moscow, Riyad, Istanbul, Madrid, Aceh province Indonesia, as well as attempts in Paris, Strasbourg and probably dozens of other places.

This isn't just about the U.S. and Britain. It isn't even just about involvement in Iraq. Too many people I listen to these days seem to conveniently overlook that 9/11 happened 18 months before the start of the Iraq campaign.
                        I also mentioned in the other thread, that dangerous countries will continue to get them. Such as Iraq.

Iraq is getting the worst of it. It's almost a shame that it's bigger news happens when London get hit.

I know, I know. It isn't necessarily racist. New tends to get bigger the closer to home you get.

Comment

They blew up a package.

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthelion
                            So it was all you fault, then? All that fuss and evacuation, for a simple thred in 'Poly... What a waste.
                            I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Originally posted by Winston

That is because Alah told them what would happen in Iraq 18 months later.

Can you believe it? Me neither.
                              "Never trust a man who puts your profit before his own profit." - Grand Nagus Zek, Star Trek Deep Space Nine, episode 11
                              "A communist is someone who has read Marx and Lenin. An anticommunist is someone who has understood Marx and Lenin." - Ronald Reagan (1911-2004)

Comment

Working...
                              X