skater to jump great wall of china

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ixnay
    Lets see if he has any better luck than that biker who tried to jump the great wall

The banner in the background is an advertisement for a life insurance company.
    Visit First Cultural Industries
    There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
    Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

It claims on his site that he's already landed the jump.
      12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
      Stadtluft Macht Frei
      Killing it is the new killing it
      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

The world will be a better place if this man can jump the great wall with a skateboard.
        Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

It is nice to see this level of cultural exchange between our nations...
          "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Yes, the commies supply the obstacles for free passage, the rest of us find ways to overcome them.

Comment

The site says he did it more than once, succesfully. And after first succesful landing, he then did 360, over the wall.. !!!! Speechless I am. That's just.. nuts! It says that he was the first one to jump over the wall with non-motorized vehicle succesfully.. nice job!

Video is supposed to come on the site in the next 24 hours.
              In da butt.
              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
              THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
              "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Now he must do it butt-naked wearing a purple wig and a small monkey on each shoulder, while eating half a heering.

Only then will he immortalize his name and bring hope to the marginalized people of this world.

Comment

Danny is no match to me. I walk through the wall, but unlike Copperfield, I ain't cheating. The commie bricks will explode into small pieces when they meet the muscle of SuperCitizen, and I'll smash my way through. Show the people's republic what you can do when you set your mind into it, pray to Jesus and the all mighty Euro, keep the head straight and have some healthy hatred inside you.
                  In da butt.
                  "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                  THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                  "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Working...
                  X