skater to jump great wall of china

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• skater to jump great wall of china

It's good to see the U.S. and china come together for these important events. U.S. skater, chinese landmark.

might be interesting. It's supposed to be on ESPN they say. But I didn't see what time. And china is real far ahead of us in time zones.

I like the mention of the bicyclist who tried to jump it and died. I wonder how that happened.

oh I see, he has a countdown on his personal site. 18 hours.

Comment

okay I admit, I'm interested only because of the possibility he might die. The guy has already broke his neck.

Surely there's a line between bravery and stupidity. Isn't there?

Comment

It's like David Copperfield... on SKATES!
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Lets see if he has any better luck than that biker who tried to jump the great wall

Comment

I knew it was Danny when I saw the thread title.. he's just one crazy dude.. I think he has the highest jump and the longest jump on record even before this.. he tried it back to back too, it was nuts!

Yeah.. this is dangerous... I walk through mindfields and watch your head rock! This is dangerous. Open up your head, feel the shell shock!
            In da butt.
            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

this is dangerous... I walk through mindfields and watch your head rock! This is dangerous. Open up your head, feel the shell shock!

urgh.NSFW

Comment

check out the pics.. that's one crazy attempt.. it can end up badly.. I hope it doesn't though.

Too bad I'm at work when this happens. But I'll check it when I come back.
                In da butt.
                "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by ixnay
                  Lets see if he has any better luck than that biker who tried to jump the great wall
                  ahh, yeah I was wondering about this (just too lazy to search for it), as it is mentioned in the article as a failed attempt.

Comment

Yeah, I thought of Copperfield too. Wake me when this guy manages to skate right through the thing!!

Comment

Is dannydoeschina anything like Debbie does Dallas?
                      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

This is very disturbing. I was about to post exactly the same thing.
                        urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Theben
                          Is dannydoeschina anything like Debbie does Dallas?
                          No

Some real ragdoll physics on that bloke that failed, reminded me of Takeshi's Castle
                          Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
                          CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
                          One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

this is very cool, hope he does it.

btw takeshi's castle
                            "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Originally posted by Az
                              This is very disturbing. I was about to post exactly the same thing.
                              I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Working...
                              X