What goes on in my beloved Belgium?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What goes on in my beloved Belgium?

Last edited by Bereta_Eder; December 4, 2014, 08:34.

I thought you were getting drunk
    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Both are linked I guess

Comment

Been pretty quiet lately.

Next year's election should be fun though.

I know next to nothing about Brussels and don't give a **** either (besides the politics).
        I may be spending a couple of days in Brugges at the end of the month which I'm very looking forward too.
        There is only one city in Belgium anyway.
        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
        Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

It's no longer a corrupt country, but an ungovernable one instead.
          DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Become???
            Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
            Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Other developments: Antwerp is no longer proud of its diamonds, but of its fashion instead. It has also turned into one big ****ing construction site. Ghent has officially been declared cosiest city of Belgium. Standard Liege once again failed to grab any prizes, but as usual maintains it'll do better next season. The Atomium finally got renovated after nigh-on falling apart. And two biggest political issues are night-flights from Brussels Airport and adoption-right for gay people, even though the social security system is racing towards collapse and the current federal system turns out to be unmanageable.
              Last edited by Colonâ„¢; July 7, 2005, 22:26.
              DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

What about Kongo? Did you pull out yet?

Comment

Working...
                X