No announcement yet.

It's Boann's Birthday.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ahh, I was always under the impression they meant something lower down, body parts wise.

Thanks.

Edit:
    3 entries found for pecker.
    peck·er Audio pronunciation of "pecker" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (pkr)
    n.

1. One that pecks, as a bird's bill.
    2. Chiefly British Slang. Courage; pluck.
    3. Vulgar Slang. The penis.

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyKP
      Man. I wish someone would do a similar smiley, except with it being the scene in Raiders of the Lost Ark where all the Nazis get melted.

Oh, and happy birthday, bo-bo!
      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Happy birthday, Boann.
        The worst form of insubordination is being right - Keith D., marine veteran. A dictator will starve to the last civilian - self-quoted
        And on the eigth day, God realized it was Monday, and created caffeine. And behold, it was very good. - self-quoted
        Klaatu: I'm impatient with stupidity. My people have learned to live without it.
        Mr. Harley: I'm afraid my people haven't. I'm very sorry… I wish it were otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger
          "Isn't she the old woman from scene 24?"

Happy birthday!

what is scene 24.. or do i want to know
          "If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun." -Katherine Hepburn

Comment

Probably Monty Python and the Holy grail reference.

A shrubbery!!!
            Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
            Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Happy belated birthday, boann. (I was offline)
              Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Happy Birthday!

-=Vel=-
                The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

Working...
                X