This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wow, i can't believe i've won...

i'd like to thank my mum and dad, without them i wouldn't be here today, i'd like to thank my family, friends, my cat and of course, God, can't forget Him, i'd like to thank arsenal football club for being so damn good and the good people at pg tips who have helped me to stay up this late, i'd like to thank urban ranger for closing the thread at just the right moment and kuciwalker, for helping me prove that you don't need a lot of bathrooms to suceed in life. finally i'd to thank johnT, because without his vision and inspiration, none of this would have been possible.
    "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

This one's the best yet
    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

And I would like to extend my personal congratulations to C0ckney for his efforts at winning the contest. It was a close one, but years of training and a fantastic support group finally pushed him over the top.

To you, C0ckney:

Comment

I missed all the fun.
        ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Comment

Working...
          X