Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High school propaganda class

Crossposted from another forum.

Students in Mr. Jonathan Mann's Digital Art classes at Springbrook High School worked during October to create digital images that represented their reflections and responses to the September 11 attack on the United States. After creating these individual images, the students then decided to join their personal work together as an expression of their unity

Visit First Cultural Industries
    There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
    Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Is that photoshopped?????
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
        Is that photoshopped?????
        Looks like it.

I was in a high school art class at the time as well, and we had a similar assignment, though my school didn't have computers so there were more limitations to what people could produce. The subsequent month was nontheless the highlight of 12 years of public school art classes.
        There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
        Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Awesome. Nicely done.
          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Here's another gem...

And the artist's description: http://www.mcps.k12.md.us/schools/sp...ael_Mojica.pdf

Comment

Originally posted by Smiley
              Here's another gem...
              rotfl!
              (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
              (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
              (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Working...
              X