Trouble in Paradise... Cindy & Dennis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trouble in Paradise... Cindy & Dennis

It's that time of year again... These shouldn't be a problem for Che, but if you live on the Gulf of Mexico (or Cuba) keep an eye out.

Cindy:

Dennis:

American Weather-weaponry aimed at Cuba sometimes works, sometimes doesn't

Comment

So God hates hillbillies and cigars, then?
      "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
      "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

And churches. God really cannot abide churches.
        Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

I guess I wont bother to water my garden.
          We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
          If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
          Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Waste not want not... so, you best start wasting!
            Monkey!!!

Comment

Re: the OP, who in their right mind puts the words Paradise and the likes of Missisppi & Alabama in the same sentence?
              "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Someone who lives in Nashville.
                Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ogie Oglethorpe
                  Re: the OP, who in their right mind puts the words Paradise and the likes of Missisppi & Alabama in the same sentence?
                  I think he meant Mexico and Cuba.

Comment

Originally posted by Ogie Oglethorpe
                    Paradise was refering to Jamaica and the other islands.

Besides, "Trouble in Paradise" just sounds better than "Trouble at Bubba's Swamp-View Trailer Park."

Comment

Tropical Storm Cindy hits the Mississippi coast dead on and causes thousands of dollar of improvements. Details at 11:00.

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Holy bleeping crickets! Cindy is headed right for the Big Easy!

Remember, large portions of New Orleans are below the level of the Mississippi; the river is held back only by dikes. One good blow and the heart of the city could sink below the waves forever.

And Dennis is headed that way too!!

Time to panic!!!

Comment

That didn't happen last year with those monster hurricanes, a tropical storm shouldn't be much of a problem.

However Dennis can still turn north.
                          I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

I hope it misses Cuba and hits Texas.
                            Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler
                              Holy bleeping crickets! Cindy is headed right for the Big Easy!

Remember, large portions of New Orleans are below the level of the Mississippi; the river is held back only by dikes. One good blow and the heart of the city could sink below the waves forever.

And Dennis is headed that way too!!

Time to panic!!!
                              Supposedly Nawlin's diking system is designed to withstand a direct hit of Class3-4 Hurricanes complete with tidal surges.

They have plans to upgrade to prevent Class 5 hurricanes from causing Nawlin's being drowned but thats a bit off.

Comment

Working...
                              X