Into the West

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Into the West

I have seen all the episodes so far, and I intend to see the next two, and final episodes.

Excellent mini-series. If you don't know what I'm talking about, there's a link to it below.

Into the West
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

I hope they killed all the slave-owning Indians, desecrated their burial grounds and burnt their homes

Comment

Pay attention now.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Eh... it's kinda dull.
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
          Eh... it's kinda dull.

Into the West, or Mr. Fun's posts?
          "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
            Eh... it's kinda dull.
            Well this mini series has nothing to do with baseball, so of course, in your opinion, it would be dull.
            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by Ogie Oglethorpe
              Into the West, or Mr. Fun's posts?
              Both .
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I've been watching it. It's only dull to you kids who know have to watch action films with 5 people dying a minute in them.

The 2nd episode was the best for me. Only because I've always been fascinated by the wagon trains like the Donner party. But I'm also fascinated by wagon trains down south. Like the ones that crossed death valley. amazing stuff.

Comment

Working...
                X