Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chirac is stupid

Breaking news eh?

We are having a bit of a fighting words exchange after Berlusconi the Mafioso said out of the blue he won the what ever department of food to Italy from us, because supposedly he used playboy tactics with president Halonen. He didn't forget to mention that Finnish food sucks and he'd never want to eat it again.

This caused an uproar in here, because why woudl you go insulting us like that for no reason at all? Now I couldn't care less about what he said in a way, since I don't think our food is the greatest in the world, but it's not bad, and to say those kinds of things is a direct insult, so throwing an insult I care, about what he actually said, nto so much.

Well, Italy apologized and said they are ashamed of Berlusconi the known criminal. We accepted it, and basically acknowledge he's stupid and we are all ashamed of him, us and Italians. No harm done.

NOW, like few days after that, Chirac, the frog leg sucker, says to Schroeder and Putin in their little meeting of 3 stooges that British food sucks and only Finnish food is worse. And it was very funny of course. They fondled each other nipples and had a good time. Now THAT was TOTALLY unnecessary, and totally insulting OUT of the blue again. That was meant as an insult joke, as an insult to us, what the **** does the bold no hair having frog leg sucking communist west hating cheese eating surrender monkey think? ONCE again The powerhouses of EU shows their true colour, which is nothing but resent and racism, to boast their own egoistic elitism.

Chirac.. I won't hunt you down, but if we ever meet at a street, I'm knocking you out. Too bad it's not prison offense in here lol lol omg! You're out!
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Chirac would pwn you.
    Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

I mean why would you just say that, knowing it won't be taken very good? Yeah I know French are nto saying this, it's Chirac. I know French food is famous and I rate it high too. I don't rate our food that high, but our food is good too. It's not like you're going to find some weird exotic things, it's just like most other cuisines in western world. So what gives?

In short, he's an idiot. All the French people in the world, you need to take him out of his power and install some actually good guy in there. And no it doesn't mean Villepin is a good guy, he's an idiot too. Why do you have idiots? Everyone has idiots, but you have stupid idiots, why is that?
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Ludd, possible.. not likely but possible.. his big shiny forehead would distract me first when the light would hit it in the right angle, blinding me momentarily, and that's when he would start his arrogancy and I would simply get frustrated with his stupid words and pop a vain in my brain and have some kind of brain attack.
        In da butt.

Comment

Pekka, THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU for this thread

I wanted YOU to be the Finn to lead the charge on Chirac on that, and nobody else
          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

The mods should now merge this thread with that one, and the joy will be complete
            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Bah, what do Finns eat anyway? Pineapples and reindeer poo. Everybody knows this. That's by the way the reason, why the Finnish army is invincible. Imagine two armies entrenched for months vis a vis in a wintry forest. As we know, winter is the only season that exists in Finland. One army would do their best to bring conventional food to the troops through the wilderness and four meters high snow drifts, and of course horribly fail. The other would eat what mother nature gives them. There's enough reindeer poo and pineapples for all even in the deepest forest.

What does not kill us, makes us harder! Finland!

Comment

Yeah I'm charging Chirac because he's stupid. I'm not charging French, because there's no reason for it.

And can you just begin to understand the level of his stupidity, when he jokes about British food, he doesn't only stop there, he needs to just insult one other country, it's like special combo bonus.. 'everyone can bugger off' combined with 'shadow' that unfortunately failed and only the 'everyoen can bugger off' succeeded.

It's not that the joke wouldn't be funny. If you told it to me, I'd prolly have a good laugh. But when Chirac tells it to 2 stooges, it suddenly becomes not-funny. He should have more respect than that. I would have more respect for everyone else if I was in that position. That's just common sense. To not do that is stupid, and that's why it's taken as an insult rather than fun joke.

Imagine if Bush said that. He is quoted for similar stupidities, but even he hasn't said things of THAT magnitude, as in insulting while being stupid. You tell me what would happen if Bush would say UK never gave us anything agriculturally except mad cow decease? DAMN!!!
                In da butt.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                  That was meant as an insult joke, as an insult to us, what the **** does the bold no hair having frog leg sucking communist west hating cheese eating surrender monkey think? ONCE again The powerhouses of EU shows their true colour, which is nothing but resent and racism, to boast their own egoistic elitism.
                  QFIrony.
                  I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                  I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Berlusconi rocks!!!

That statement of his about Halonen was brilliant

Finns without sense of humor

Comment

I think I'll make it my line... when I say that something is bad... like, "this movie sucked", I'll couple it with "... and the only thing worse is Finnish food! BUAHAHAHA"

"This thread is spam .... and the only thing worse is Finnish food!"

Hm, it's not that funny actually but since I already wrote this post, I'm not gonna delete it now.

Comment

No, obviously you didn't get my point: Like I said, if you say it to me, I'll prolly laugh. When some head of a state says it to 2 other stooges and then it's very funny, it's an insult. There's a difference.

If I tell a nazi joke in here, it can be funny. It can be insensitive, but it can be funny also. When head of a state tells one to another, then it's a huge insult. It's not funny at all anymore.

If the Pope says the only good thing that came from France is frog legs, do you think it would be very funny? As an objective joke, sure, from the Pope's mouth? Absolutely not.

Theben, it's not ironic, since I'm not a politician or hold any power when it comes to what I say has some kind consequences in the relations of countries.

edit: and stop calling me on brilliancy, it takes away from the obvious.. just let it be dude. Stop messing with the art!
                        In da butt.

Comment

Chirac is an ******* I agree with that, but Berlusconi is just precious

Comment

Well, well, surfing a bit, trying to find a 1x1 meter poster of Tarja Halonen to print and put on my wall, I find THIS

She supports terrorism!

Comment

Arafat: "now, about that spent fuel from your nuclear power plants... my client is impatient.."
                              Halonen: "deal's a deal, don't worry..."

Comment

Working...
                              X