No announcement yet.

Happy Birthday to the Mrs.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tubes is going to have to do something really special for Mrs. Tubes today because of all this attention she is getting.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious
      Tubes is going to have to do something really special for Mrs. Tubes today because of all this attention she is getting.
      He'll have to cook the meal
      Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

Don't talk like that. This is a family site.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious
          He already has. Thanks for the day hun. Thank you guys for all the best wishes too. Hope all of you guys had a great time with your family and friends today.
          When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
          "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
          Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Happy b'day.
            DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

I could quote Ted Styker - but that is Mr. Tuberski's job, I do believe.
              The worst form of insubordination is being right - Keith D., marine veteran. A dictator will starve to the last civilian - self-quoted
              And on the eigth day, God realized it was Monday, and created caffeine. And behold, it was very good. - self-quoted
              Klaatu: I'm impatient with stupidity. My people have learned to live without it.
              Mr. Harley: I'm afraid my people haven't. I'm very sorry… I wish it were otherwise.

Comment

That's why I didn't say it either.
                We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

What's a nice looking woman like you doing with a civ geek like Tubes?
                  Only feebs vote.

Comment

YOU'RE DARN TOOTIN'!!!!!!!!

ACK!
                    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Only feebs vote.

Comment

Delayed post caused that cross post.

ACK!

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon
                          What's a nice looking woman like you doing with a civ geek like Tubes?
                          I don't care why, I'm just glad she is with me.

ACK!

Comment

Originally posted by Tuberski

I don't care why, I'm just glad she is with me.

ACK!

You shouldn't have posted her pic. It may well become an avatar craze.
                            Only feebs vote.

Comment

Happy birthday
                              Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
                              Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

Aw. Tuberski's just a big softy at heart ...

Many happy returns Mrs T.

Comment

Working...
                                X