Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yeah, but would Ted Striker still hit it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, but would Ted Striker still hit it?

Karla Homolka

OK - so she was a serial sex killer (along with her husband) of teenage girls, but.....

She should be roaming the streets of Quebec any time now.
    “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Jeezes, I've read abouy this two or three weeks ago and only now you're posting this???
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

I remember reading the story many years ago when the story first broke out and I thought to myself damn what a waste!
      Who is Barinthus?

Comment

OK - so she was a serial sex killer (along with her husband) of teenage girls, but.....
        She also raped and killed her own sister with Bernardo.
        Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

Originally posted by Barinthus
          I remember reading the story many years ago when the story first broke out and I thought to myself damn what a waste!
          I meant about her being released soon.
          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
          Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

so, exactly how do you Canadians feel about it?
            “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

Comment

Understandably, most people don't want her in their neighborhood.
              Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

I've heard from reliable sources that Ms Homolka ranks very high in phone sex fantasy requests. I have a couple of books on the case – if you're a sex maniac with a penchant for bondage, she's your girl.

But there is something deeply wrong with her. I don't think she'll reoffend as he was the catalyst for their crimes (just like Brady was for Hindley), but she is an extremely dominating and self-centred woman.
                Only feebs vote.

Comment

I would think that she would attract the type who would act as another catalyst.

Comment

I am almost sure if he, ted, would hit it hed be sleeping with one eye open .
                    When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                    "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                    Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

She served her time. The prosecutors had their chance at her.

My guess is that she's going to have trouble bonding with the neighbours.
                      12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                      Stadtluft Macht Frei
                      Killing it is the new killing it
                      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

I guess if there is one way to go out, hitting it would be it.
                        We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                        X