No announcement yet.

Pipes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They're just trying to get around prohibitions around selling drug paraphanellia. It's like that pretty much everywhere.

And if you get a hookah, get one with multiple tubes/hoses. It's more social that way/
    If you look around and think everyone else is an *******, you're the *******.

Comment

I used to live in DC..many trips up 295 to Nanny Helen Bourough

of course it was not pot for pipes but a trip on the Luv Boat
      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

You haven't live until you've hooked a pipe up to a aviation mask or gask mask equivalent where all you breathe is smoke.

Cheech, come on. Time to go.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
          You haven't live until you've hooked a pipe up to a aviation mask or gask mask equivalent where all you breathe is smoke.

My time overseas in Germany in the 70's in U S Army

glad them times are behind me, for real

Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Originally posted by JohnT
            Btw, we should all fully expect this thread to be closed, if not locked or deleted.

Just fyi.
            Eh? Why? If this is against the policy, it was not my intention
            Who is Barinthus?

Comment

Originally posted by JohnT
              Then there's the "Two-Liter" bong, which involves a 2-liter coke bottle with the bottom sawed off, a pitcher of water, and a cap with the top-center melted off, the plastic replaced with, say (since I'm making this up as I go along, of course), aluminum foil shaped as a bowl, holes punched in using toothpicks.

It's also a ***** to use, but one good intake and that's all she wrote.
              Gravity bongs. Ah, memories from college days
              Who is Barinthus?

Comment

Originally posted by joncha
                In Vancouver they're very clear about what should go in them.
                Isn't marijuana illegal in Canada? Let me rephrase that - marijuana for recreational use in Canada?

So if shops are selling pipes and open about the intention behind a purchase while it's illegal, isn't that odd?
                Who is Barinthus?

Comment

Drat, thought this was about the pipes, called bagpipes to keep the ignorant from being confused.
                  (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                  (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                  (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

I came in here expecting a discussion about Bach organ fugues. Imagine my surprise to find something else being talked about!

Comment

Well, as you know, there are about 5 different "bong" stores in Venice Beach "boardwalk," and they all say, "for tabacco use only" on the front of the store.

Everybody knows what they're for but I guess the City looks the other way since being "edgy" is part of the attraction of Venice Beach.
                      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Barinthus

Isn't marijuana illegal in Canada? Let me rephrase that - marijuana for recreational use in Canada?

So if shops are selling pipes and open about the intention behind a purchase while it's illegal, isn't that odd?
                        There is a majority nationwide and a huge majority in Vancouver who believe it should be completely legal. Marijuana smoking is done openly here, and stores selling pipes and such tend to do so because they know they have public support on their side. Most of them see it as a form of civil disobedience.
                        ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand

Meh, I wasn't all that impressed. I preferred doing shotguns with my 12 gauge, smoking out of my neighbor's hooka etc.
                          He's got the Midas touch.
                          But he touched it too much!
                          Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Hell, there's two head shops here in Knoxville. They're not that uncommon.

Comment

Working...
                            X