Donner kebabs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going down on your girlfriend afterwards

Reminds me of Amba, if anyone knows what I am talking about.
    urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by MikeH

Chilli sauce

Going down on your girlfriend afterwards - much screaming and dancing round the room.

(happened to a friend of mine)
      Bet it's an urban myth. So many times I've heard the story of a man preparing dinner including some chillis, his missus coming home, they start getting frisky in the kitchen and OH HO HO HILARITY ENSUES~

Comment

Originally posted by Az
        Going down on your girlfriend afterwards

Reminds me of Amba, if anyone knows what I am talking about.

Give us a clue....

toothpaste works too, especially after just brushed teeth....
        Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Using tigerbalm on your back and forgetting to wash your hands

Comment

Originally posted by Gibsie

Bet it's an urban myth. So many times I've heard the story of a man preparing dinner including some chillis, his missus coming home, they start getting frisky in the kitchen and OH HO HO HILARITY ENSUES~
            Probably very common. Has happened to me post-chopping chillis.

Whoops.
            Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
            Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
            We've got both kinds

Comment

Wasn't in the kitchen though. Was hours later and I'd washed my hands a few times.
              Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
              Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
              We've got both kinds

Comment

Originally posted by MikeH
                Wasn't in the kitchen though. Was hours later and I'd washed my hands a few times.

Same here. First time chopping bird's eye chillis, and accidentally rubbed my eye.

Oh, the pain. Never go near mucous membranes or eyes with chilli impregnated hands or tongues.
                Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

I did the same thing as Mike H. Was canning tomatoes - I put up about 6 gallons - and I added chilis to about half of them. I thought I had washed my hands, we had been canning together, were already hot and sweaty and then I made THE mistake while getting "frisky". What was even worse we tried to keep going - we were really horny at that point as we had stripped down to underwear and aprons because the kitchen was damned hot and had been teasing each other for over an hour - so then I got it back on me. We didn't make love for like two days. Not an Urban Myth, Gibsie, it's easy enough to do if you cook alot. Of course you only do it ONCE!
                  The worst form of insubordination is being right - Keith D., marine veteran. A dictator will starve to the last civilian - self-quoted
                  And on the eigth day, God realized it was Monday, and created caffeine. And behold, it was very good. - self-quoted
                  Klaatu: I'm impatient with stupidity. My people have learned to live without it.
                  Mr. Harley: I'm afraid my people haven't. I'm very sorry… I wish it were otherwise.

Comment

Working...
                  X