• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Garlic sauce

Kissing your girlfriend afterwards

Comment

Garlic sauce

Your girlfriend/wife also eating the garlic sauce.
      The worst form of insubordination is being right - Keith D., marine veteran. A dictator will starve to the last civilian - self-quoted
      And on the eigth day, God realized it was Monday, and created caffeine. And behold, it was very good. - self-quoted
      Klaatu: I'm impatient with stupidity. My people have learned to live without it.
      Mr. Harley: I'm afraid my people haven't. I'm very sorry… I wish it were otherwise.

Comment

Descending to the state of nature and eating the Falafel ball that just fell on the floor, citing the 5 second rule.
        urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Az
          Descending to the state of nature and eating the Falafel ball that just fell on the floor, citing the 5 second rule.
          Its three seconds in Australia. I guess we're just more civilised

Comment

Too bad they are so expensive here.
            (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
            (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

My wife has our little girl up in Akron-Cleveland (Ohio) to see great-grandma as well as grandpa and grandma. (I had to work the holiday weekend). On the way back we are going to try and meet in Cincinnatti and go to this great public aquarium, and right outside of it there is this Turkish resturaunt, run by Turks. The Kebob's are great, and my toddler charms all the waiters. They gave her free pudding last time (which we never give her, we avoid the sugars). They make this awesome yellow lentil soup. Turkish food.
              The worst form of insubordination is being right - Keith D., marine veteran. A dictator will starve to the last civilian - self-quoted
              And on the eigth day, God realized it was Monday, and created caffeine. And behold, it was very good. - self-quoted
              Klaatu: I'm impatient with stupidity. My people have learned to live without it.
              Mr. Harley: I'm afraid my people haven't. I'm very sorry… I wish it were otherwise.

Comment

Es donnert schon sehr und bald wird es regnen,
                aber ich glaube nicht daß ich es rechtzeitig zu einem Kebab-Haus schaffe
                (It´s thundering already and soon it will rain, but I don´t think I will make it in time to a Kebab-House )

As for Döner-Kebab:
                Normally I prefer a Döner-Plate with the Döner-Meat, Rice and Salad (and to eat it at home)
                But if you won´t get back home soon, a Döner Kebab is great, too
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

I think the best donner kebabs are in Naan Bread
                  www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Am I missing something, or are we mixing our cuisines here?

Comment

Döners.

It's a kind of Germanized Turkish food. Similar to gyros.
                      "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
                      -Bokonon

Comment

Originally posted by Dracon II
                        Garlic sauce

Kissing your girlfriend afterwards
                        Chilli sauce

Going down on your girlfriend afterwards - much screaming and dancing round the room.

(happened to a friend of mine)
                        Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                        Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                        We've got both kinds

Comment

No I meant Naan bread (Indian) and Doner Kebobs (Turkish) as in Park Avenue's last post.

Comment

It's quite common in the UK. Yes it is a mix of cuisines but a good one.
                            Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                            Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                            We've got both kinds

Comment

Döner/Gyros/Shoarma is basicly all the same thing and is eaten throughout the eastern mediteranian.

Garlic souce seems to be a western European invention though, the Greeks eat tatziki (SP?) witch is a kind of garlic yoghurt but since we eat mayo with everything they just put the garlic in there. (cheaper too )

Comment

Originally posted by shawnmmcc
                                No I meant Naan bread (Indian) and Doner Kebobs (Turkish) as in Park Avenue's last post.

Not really- he's just too xenophobic to realise that kebabs/kababs are common from Turkey through to India and Kashgar.

The Iranians have flat breads similar to naans, as do the Afghans and Uighurs.

And the famous quatrain of Omar Khayyam's about 'wine and a book and thee' is now thought to have been a misreading of kitab for kabab in the Middle Persian, especially because kitab is usually meant to represent the Qu'ran.

Kofte Kebab or Shish köfte - minced lamb meatballs with herbs, often including parsley and mint, on a stick, grilled.
                                Kabab Koobideh - (Persian) ground beef (usually filet mignon), often mixed with parsley and chopped onions
                                Kabab Barg - (Persian) grilled marinated flank steak (or filet mignon)
                                Kabab Soltani - (Persian) combination of kabab koobideh and kabab barg
                                Jujeh Kabab - (Persian) grilled chicken, typically small or baby chicken with the bone
                                Chenjeh Kabab - (Persian) grilled lamb prepared similar to shish kabab, without the vegetables
                                Shishleek - (Persian) grilled baby lamb chops (usually from the leg), typically marinated
                                Kabab Bareh - (Persian) grilled lamb, typically marinated in yogurt with parsley
                                Boryani Kebab

Looking for country statistics? NationMaster gives access to market sizing and trends across 300 industry verticals and a global coverage.

Senjeh Kebab
                                Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Working...
                                X