Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The BEST Terrorists

Indian forest guards terrorised by women strippers
    NEW DELHI (AFP) - Indian forest guards fighting timber thieves in the eastern state of Jharkhand are being frightened off by women who start stripping and yelling for help when their male accomplices are arrested, media reports said.

"It is proving tough to deal with these women. It has almost become a regular practice for them to strip and we end up releasing the culprits to avoid trouble," said B.K. Singh, a forest official in Jharkhand's Chakulia forest.

When forest guards arrested three men with timber, around 50 women suddenly descended on them and started taking off their clothes while crying for help, newspaper reports said.

The guards fled the spot fearing police action. "Such cases are being reported from different parts of the state," said Manish Arvind, a divisional forest officer in the state's Hazaribagh district.

But the guards are not stumped -- they are planning to recruit women guards to deal with the problem.
    Can these be requested to replace the explosive versions?

The forest guards weren't stumped?

ACK!
    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

I don't believe this. I demand evidence.

Where are the pictures?

Comment

Fire up the C-130, Striker needs to go on a special mission and I need to get dropped into the area as soon as possible.
        We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

/me joins Strikers special mission
          This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Nowhere was it stated that these were atractive women...
            I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

dont ruin my dreams tattila
              Bunnies!
              Welcome to the DBTSverse!
              God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
              'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

I want to be one of those guards

Comment

The link, fixed. Not that it's that much more interesting than what was in the OP...
                  This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

it needs an "IT'S A TRAP!" picture

Comment

Originally posted by Adagio
                      * Adagio joins Strikers special mission
                      ALRIGHT! WE MOVE OUT AT 08000 HOURS!!!!

GO! GO! GO!!!
                      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                      X