No announcement yet.

How much of what I say do you believe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much of what I say do you believe?

About my life.

About my opinions.

Any of it.

Do you really believe it?

Do you really believe I lived in Barrow?

Do you reall think Im only 18?

How about my sometimes rascist views?

What about my wanting 10 kids, or wanting to be a doctor at that?

What do you and what dont you believe?

i belive you are an evil alien

Comment

I believe you and half the rest of the internet are the same 13 year old nerd with a hyperactive imagination.
      When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Everything is a government conspiracy.
        Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Originally posted by MichaeltheGreat
          I believe you and half the rest of the internet are the same 13 year old nerd with a hyperactive imagination.
          Don't forget gay.
          "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
          "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
          "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

Hey!! I'm 14 now!
            Monkey!!!

Comment

You assume I care about what you say.
              Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
              -Richard Dawkins

Comment

whether i, or we believe the stuff you say i seem to think might be irrevelant to ur cause. Are most of your threads entertaning? Yes.
                When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
                  Hey!! I'm 14 now!
                  jeez japh 14 already and to think we werent invited to your coming into puberty party
                  When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                  "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                  Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

I actually deep down, "believe" very little of what anyone says on here. I don't know if people are as they portray themselves or if they have created elaborate characters and storylines about themselves.

and i don't care. Whether you are real or a character is something I will never know and never really care about. I post on topics that catch my attention and whether the issues are real or made up is irrelevant to me.

Thats why I have never been mad about anything said about me on this board-- Its an internet chat board and I just can't take anything THAT seriously
                    You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Shut yo mouth! Yo!
                      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

I'm with Starchild...you pretend that I care. Tell the truth or don't, I won't remember or care that much...
                        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

you mean you lied about the cat!?!
                          "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                            I'm with Starchild...you pretend that I care. Tell the truth or don't, I won't remember or care that much...
                            but if you'd been banned you could have got a boring thread in 'community' about it! :/
                            "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

There is no proof for what happens outside of poly to me. So that is the only kind of issue I can act upon
                              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Working...
                              X