There aren't any pictures of her online, but

Annie DeMelt, CFCF News
    Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

"Elisabetta Canalis "

is she on TV?
      Monkey!!!

Comment

No, AFAIK she ****s an Italian soccer player and, understandably, she likes to show off her amazing boobs (Read: she's probably a model) The rest of her is not that bad either Unfortunately, we can't show the better pictures of her here. They all can be found in Google Images, though. Its worth it, guys. They're real and they're spectacular.
        Last edited by Nostromo; June 30, 2005, 16:15.
        Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

When that woman smiles, she looks like a cyborg
          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

you are kidding right? Adriana Lima is as good as it gets...

"Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

god bless brazil.
              "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

Originally posted by Kaak
                you are kidding right? Adriana Lima is as good as it gets...
                I mean that Andrea Sanke... thing
                "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

the "you are kidding" was in reference to
                  CNN International's Andrea Sanke is the closest thing to female perfection that we may ever find..

Comment

okay, fine. you can have one more...

Comment

Working...
                    X