No announcement yet.

Schroeder seeks Bush's support for the Security Council

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But the greatest example is your own... becoming an inane lefty because of Bush is overcompensation if there ever was any.

Comment

• Go on...

Is the master bathroom on the RIGHT or the LEFT?

Now, get back to ordering your house servants around.
      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I would, but I don't want to hurt your feelings. I understand that you're still emotionally fragile over the election.

EDIT: the original post above was "go on", but I was DanSed.

Comment

• If lying about giving reasons for sending a bunch of kids to die and wrecking an entire country is no big deal to you, then you have bigger problems.

What do you care, you live a sheltered life of luxury where Mommy and Daddy pay for everything.

Your stress point is trying to decide whether to take the BMW or the Lexus to school or not.

Until you actually have some life experience, and actually learn how to stand on your own two feet, then maybe I'll take you seriously. In the meantime, Junior, why don't you go relax and come back after spending some time in shower #16.

Thanks.
          We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• If lying about giving reasons for sending a bunch of kids to die and wrecking an entire country is no big deal to you, then you have bigger problems.

Where'd I say that?

In fact, apart from my few posts with GePap, I haven't posted any real opinions at all in this thread.

Comment

• That's because you're totally clueless.

Comment

• Right...

Everyone who hasn't posted in this thread is clueless.

Comment

• Now you're off in left field.

Can't even grasp the concept.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted Striker
                    Now you're off in left field.

Can't even grasp the concept.

Even though your apparent goal since the election has been to be as far in left as possible?

Comment

• I could care less whether some sheltered kid thinks I'm right, left, center, or upside down.

The reason you're clueless is that you're focusing on the election and Bush as some kind of political right/left crap. The whole issue of what we are doing in Iraq is going right over your head. If Bush wasn't the President of the United States, he could be held on war crimes for what he did. The ONLY reason he isn't is because he has the US protecting him.

The magnitude of what is going on, you're completely obvlious to. You want to sum it up according to right and left politics or whatever stupid political roundtable talk show you're watching this week. It goes way beyond that, and way beyond an election.

Some day you will understand.

I'm very flattered though that you are following me around in every thread and keeping a running summary of me, though.

Awww

Comment

• I could care less whether some sheltered kid thinks I'm right, left, center, or upside down.

Ditto for some random IT guy whose **** weighs more than his brain (not that that says much).

Comment

• You can say that, but as much as you follow me around all the time, your actions say something else.

My dick is pretty heavy though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted Striker
                            You can say that, but as much as you follow me around all the time, your actions say something else.
                            What can I say, I like easy marks.

Comment

• Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuciwalker

What can I say, I like easy marks.

I like a real man too, not someone who can't stand on their own two feet and take responsibility for what they said.

Comment

Working...
                                X