Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do car airconditioners need a change of filter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do car airconditioners need a change of filter?

Do they have one? I think they do. Is it ok to leave it a bit unchanged or do you get the disease of the legionaries?

I personally don't even change underwear so I feel you are talking about re-dun-dan-cy.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

I didnt have any clean underwear today so I wore the only clean one I got and it is a white old one from the military the ones that have an opening in front? and my dick keeps coming out of it.

Comment

I tried to place it to the left but it keeps going to the right and out of the underwear. It is quite unsettling.

Comment

this thread upsets me. I hope they close this down soon.

In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

No is the simple answer, unless you air con as high cooling towers you aint gonna get legionaires disease
            Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
            Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
              I personally don't even change underwear so I feel you are talking about re-dun-dan-cy.
              You just keep nasty boys on all the time then?
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by TheStinger
                No is the simple answer, unless you air con as high cooling towers you aint gonna get legionaires disease
                I admit I didn't understand that expression....
                But I take it it's a no so that's good

BTW why is it that when I turn on the air condition my car seems to lose half of its horsepower? Is the air con THAT taxing to a car?

Comment

Yeah, air conditioning requires one heck of a lot of power. I have a fairly small aircon unit in my house and that bugger requires 2.3kW!
                  Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by paiktis22

I admit I didn't understand that expression....
                    But I take it it's a no so that's good

BTW why is it that when I turn on the air condition my car seems to lose half of its horsepower? Is the air con THAT taxing to a car?
                    Newer model cars shouldn't be taxed THAT much...
                    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Depends on the size of the engine though...
                      Speaking of Erith:

Comment

True enough. Also the age of the car & AC.
                        I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

_Depends on the size of the engine though...

Yep, and I think that's where it comes from. But it is nice now that I think about it. I can pretend to go slow and then surprise them all by turning off the air con (like turning on the nitro) and schoooooof.

Comment

Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Originally posted by paiktis22
                              _Depends on the size of the engine though...

Yep, and I think that's where it comes from. But it is nice now that I think about it. I can pretend to go slow and then surprise them all by turning off the air con (like turning on the nitro) and schoooooof.
                              Yeah the best part is that the A/C will still blow cool air until your car explodes.

ACK!
                              Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Working...
                              X