Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Frankenstein's hedgehog...yes, no problem
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

If you build it you can name it, right? Harrisons Hedgehog has a nice ring to it

Now where do you find hedgehog parts?
      I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
        What a coincidence. I had a dream last night that I went swimming in the IKEA carpark...
        was the swedish bikini team there too?
        Last edited by MarkG; June 29, 2005, 06:54.
        Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
        Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
        giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

That'd put a new twist to the term "wet dream".

Comment

I have a nice pic of the (female) swedish track & field team. Unfortunately this is a family site, so...

Comment

ikea dont need a drill or a hammer and probably only one screwdriver...the only problem is that you always end up with that nasty feeling that you have forgotten something when you see you have parts left
              Bunnies!
              Welcome to the DBTSverse!
              God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
              'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

The left over pieces are just a part of IKEAS "better safe then sorry" policy

Comment

i never had any left over pieces

Comment

Bring back the Sleague forums.

Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

That's because you probably just threw them in somewhere they *could* fit in to not have any leftovers. It's always annoying to know you have something left over, and therefore something is wrong...
                      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

IKEA is the devil's retail venture. Built by spastics under the direction of Nazis, for the benefit of morons.
                        The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

I still have your hilarious IKEA thread from way back saved on a disc somewhere...

Comment

Maybe Ikea is better than praktiker on the furntiture thing. I got a computer desk from praktiker and it was all chinese to me but thankfully there were also pictures. But the thing is you couldn't do what the pictures said. The wood didn't have the correct holes in it. Actually it was an impossible design. You couldn't assemble it. We had to mutilate it take apart even the fixed things to be able to assemble it. The ones we weren't supposed to. Now it appears ok and stable...

Comment

Originally posted by paiktis22
                              it was all chinese to me but thankfully there were also pictures.
                              ikea solves the issue by not having any text at all in their instructions

But the thing is you couldn't do what the pictures said. The wood didn't have the correct holes in it. Actually it was an impossible design. You couldn't assemble it. We had to mutilate it take apart even the fixed things to be able to assemble it. The ones we weren't supposed to. Now it appears ok and stable...

Comment

Isn't there something about that IKEA is saying that EVERYBODY could assemble most of their furniture within 10-20 minutes? I don't have an IKEA nearby so I can't tell. But a few years ago I saw something in the tv where they wanted to test this, so they bought something simple and went to some African village. The people in the village should then assemble it to see how long time it takes for them. After a few hours they were done
                                This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Working...
                                X