X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, what I didn´t like about Civ VIII was,
    that the citizens could choose to remove me from the seat of power
    if they didn´t like how I ruled them.

You always have to wait (as a pure observer) such a long time until they reelect you or you successfully start a revolution with some loyal troops until you can rule your country again.
    Worst thing of course is if your citizens do it at/before renaissance, and choose to behead you after their revolution. Immediate game over (at least if they also choose to kill your family up to your last possible heir )

But of course the "Sims"-Mode where you can wander through the streets of your capital and see how the development of technology and society alters them is really great
    (at least if you have enough bodyguards with you to prrotect you from possible assassins )

(especially the burning of the witches during mediaval times, I always like to go out and watch them )
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

If they could just release it bug-free, I'll be happy. I still have some residual damage in my retinae from when Civ VII attached itself improperly into my neurons.
      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

I want 'future tech' to be future techs instead of just the words 'future tech'. Like your neuron implants or a space elevator or anti gravity or all natural peanut butter without all that oil. Something with a little imagination!
        Long time member @ Apolyton
        Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Working...
        X