Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you recall what year it was when Civ 1, 2, and 3 came out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you recall what year it was when Civ 1, 2, and 3 came out?

If I get 3 score and 10, I'm trying to figure out what Civ # it will be when I finally go belly up in 2028. Wondering how many I'll get to look forward to.
    Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

Nope

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Am I right? Did I win??
      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
      Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Nope. According to that I'm already room temp.
        Long time member @ Apolyton
        Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

I just read those news link for CIV and the one from yahoo said that Civ I came out 15 years ago. Don't know if that helps.
          Who is Barinthus?

Comment

What time will it be when I go to bed tonight?
            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

2 AM
              We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

nope

Comment

Civ: 1991
                  Civ2: 1996
                  Civ3: 2001

I got them all upon release, although I didn't play Civ until 1993. (Until then, only my sister played. The reason I didn't play was because I was three when civ came out. )

Civ4 has a chance at 2005, but I think it will be delayed to 2006, and the five-year pattern will continue.

So probably around Civ VIII
                  "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Stop threadjacking back to the original topic, Jaguar -- this thread is suppose to be all about me now.

Comment

Raccoons
                      "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Ted Striker celebrating straight pride by hitting it

Comment

dirty raccoons
                          I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

(Until then, only my sister played. The reason I didn't play was because I was three when civ came out. )

Meh, is that supposed to be some sort of an excuse??? Looser!!11eleven!!
                            Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                            Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun
                              Ted Striker celebrating straight pride by hitting it

Comment

Working...
                              X