Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think smokers need to unite and burn the statistics.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

People always say smokers interrupt their little life of fresh air, but let's make it clear, the non-smokers who tend to be up your face are the most rude people ever and they already lost their moral high grounds when they opened their dirty little rotten mouths.

I bet some day a big house will burn, and all the non-smokers will die. Because the smokers were outside.. having a smoke!

POETIC JUSTICE!
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
        I think smokers need to unite and burn the statistics.
        We can't. We're too busy standing outside having a smoke.
        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Well, if the present discrimination against us is keeping up we might have to take matters in our own hands. Not now though, I have to go out and get me a new pack of sigarets...
          Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
          And notifying the next of kin
          Once again...

Comment

The fact remains, Hueij is correct. In the US today there are less smokers than yesterday, and tomorrow there will be less than today. Smokers are an endangered species. ...at least in the US.

What are they now, $4 a pack? That's 20 cents a cig. That's what's making people quit.

If you smoke 2 packs a day that's around $3000 a year, yes?

There goes your vacation, the kids tuition, that new hot babe machine car...

For...smoke.
            Long time member @ Apolyton
            Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

I really need to quit smoking. Last night I came home from work and I forgot to buy me cigarettes. I use to smoke before I go to sleep. As a result, there I was, at midnight, driving to the nearest gas station because I had to buy cigs.
              I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Working...
              X