What's the worst thing you ever did?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Whaleboy
    I used to play my mum and dad off against each other quite a lot to benefit myself, or even just to shut them both up (long story). I'm not proud of it and I still feel responsible for the divorce, though I know it ran a lot deeper than that.

Other than that, it's your basic sex, drugs, violence kinda crap.
    You were just a kid in a situation that they created. I don't think you should keep feeling guilty for that.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Directed some **** who wanted to take a piss into a field witch wasnt cleared of landmines yet, shame it was dry season so none went off

Comment

I used to work on a dinner cruise ship while I was in college. My co-worker from Oregon and I decided to ride to boat one night.

Anyway, I got sh**faced drunk and apparently he met these girls that were tourists. He got their numbers and whatever. Apparently they wanted us to go back to their hotel. Here's the thing, I drove earlier so I couldn't drive...Another thing was that only one of the girls was of legal age.

When the cruise ended the mom was willing to drive us to their hotel. I didn't want anything to do with the underage girl and my co-worker wanted to hook up with other girl. I'm still drunk as heck and when we got to their hotel room, the mom asked me if I wanted a beer. Anyway, my co-worker and the other two girls went off somewhere and I got stuck in the hotel room with the mom. She was about early 30's or so...I can't really remember, but she was alright.

I say "apparently" a lot because the next day when I went into work, my co-workers were cracking up and me and telling me all the crazy stuff I was doing and saying. They confirmed what went on. Man, I was really shamed that day.
        Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
        Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
        *****Citizen of the Hive****
        "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

Early 30's is perfectly fine!

I forgot to mention early about the 47 year old swinger
          "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
          "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

shoot, not if the mom was married. But none of my co-workers knew if she was married or a divorcee. I don't know...if she wasn't, then I guess I've done worse. If she was, then THAT is bad...
            Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
            Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
            *****Citizen of the Hive****
            "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

shoot, not if the mom was married
              Au contraire, she's obviously limited to one guy who she's bored of, and he's probably bored of her so the sex can't be good. You were clearly providing a valuable service
              "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
              "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

Working...
              X