No announcement yet.

What's the worst thing you ever did?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dr Strangelove by no means your fault but a shocking story. Phew.

Comment

F***** another guy's wife. Didn't even feel like it but... it was there.
      What?

Comment

Originally posted by Richelieu
        F***** another guy's wife. Didn't even feel like it but... it was there.
        Your are claming that you are human ?
        With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat

Your are claming that you are human ?
          Well, that's what living in a guilt ridden roman catholic environment will do to you. Disgusting, isn't it?
          What?

Comment

Disgusting, isn't it?
            Yup, but still human - been there.
            With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat

Yup, but still human - been there.
              Dans-ed you. Sorry about that. :
              What?

Comment

Any vagina in a storm.
                "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Dans-ed you. Sorry about that. :
                  If you hadn't edited your original, then I would have agreed but since you have ...

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by Bosh
                    I crush the dreams of children.
                    I did that for awhile, but then I got bored.
                    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

I crush the dreams of adults
                      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Had an affair with one of my best friend's girlfriend. High school crap, but a betrayal nonetheless. I've stolen a fair amount of stuff in my youth, too.

The worst thing I almost did was give up on my dog when he escaped from the yard. I was so worked up about it while I was circling the block looking for him, and I kept thinking how much of an emotional liability he was (still is), that for a few minutes I thought it would be best if I just let him go and never get a pet again. Then I realized how horrible it was to just abandon my buddy, and I kept looking and eventually found him.

The problem with this thread is that nobody's going to 'fess up to anything meaty because there's no anonymity. If you posted a poll with a wide array of sucky behaviors, however, and let people vote anonymously you may get some interesting results, although you wouldn't get the personal, in-depth stories (like Doc Strangelove's - yikes!)

Comment

I used to play my mum and dad off against each other quite a lot to benefit myself, or even just to shut them both up (long story). I'm not proud of it and I still feel responsible for the divorce, though I know it ran a lot deeper than that.

Other than that, it's your basic sex, drugs, violence kinda crap.
                          "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
                          "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

When I was 20, me and 3 other guys were out one night drinking in Atlantic City. After the bars close, we decide to pickup a hooker. We had two cars. Two guys in each car. So we pickup a hooker and get a motel room. The hooker says to us, "Only one at a time". So the guy I'm riding with goes first. He tells the hooker that I have the money. Then it's my turn. When I finish she says, "What about the money?" I say, "The other guys are paying for all of us, they'll be right up." I get down to the lobby where the other guys are and I them that she needs a minute to get ready. I tell the guy I'm riding with, "Let's go outside for a smoke". Once we are outside, we confirm that neither of us have any money. We decide at that point to get in the car and leave..

Comment

"I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
                              "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

I beat a guy up for kicking me in the kneecaps. Granted, he probably shouldn't have kicked me in the kneecaps if he didn't want me to beat him up, but I still feel a bit rotten about it.
                                <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Working...
                                X