What's the worst thing you ever did?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the worst thing you ever did?

I'm not sure.. I have done bad things.. overall, I think I'm on positive though. But I done things I'm not proud of, fortunately they are some years away already, so it's not like I've repeated lot of them ever since.

I think one of the worst ones is betraying my friend with a lie. I gave my word, and then didn't keep my word. Something that still bugs me, the principle of it.

What else.. few times in my life, I've gotten angry in gym and during sparring I've tried to hurt the other guy intentionally. That I'm very ashamed of.

I've stolen too. I've lied. I have.. .. well I guess that's enough for now.

What about you?
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Opened this thread.
    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

oh I'm sure you've done something much worse.. I bet you have sold something .. like a bed... etc. SLUT!
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

What was so bad about that?
        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

I once killed Supercitizen.
          B♭3

Comment

Yes mister sin of greatness! Oh you should know! And why would you start threadjacking this thread with some nasty sex stories anyway? What's wrong with you?

Now.. let's continue..
            In da butt.

Comment

I listened to a whole Michael Jackson song...twice...

Comment

So? He's done some classics in his time that still rocks. I bet you sodomized some dead animals, didn't you?
                In da butt.

Comment

I killed a man in Reno just to watch him die.
                  "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                  "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Doctors joking about killing people =
                    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

sluts condemning other people :superOMG:

In da butt.

Comment

You know what they say: You're not really a doctor until you've killed a patient.
                        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Well as long as you learn from your mistakes I guess that's alright - just avoid the malpractice lawsuits

As for me, there is absolutely nothing that springs to mind...I've always been pretty virtuous...
                          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I bet you did drugs and lied to your mom about it. Didn't you? Yes.. you have.. Drugs.
                            In da butt.

Comment

I also bet that there are at least 2 people who could witness to a very serious crime but they won't.. hands up! Time to admit people.. share us your bad deeds..
                              In da butt.

Comment

Working...
                              X