No announcement yet.

OooOOh, taste experimentation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not true. If I go without diet coke [etc] for twelve hours, I begin having severe headaches. After about 16 hours, I'm throwing up.

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler
      Not true. If I go without diet coke [etc] for twelve hours, I begin having severe headaches. After about 16 hours, I'm throwing up.
      You just have to tough it out. BE A MAN, MAN!

Comment

Then drink 1 every 12 hours, until teh addiction is minimal. Then quit.
        I'm consitently stupid- Japher
        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

I had a friend who is about 300 and broke the addiction...

but I've seen him drinking teh Coke latley at least 4 a day.

While the diet stuff is better because it doesn't have all that sugar, that acid messes up the digestive system and gives a nice gray hue to the skin.
          We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

the phosphorus also leaches calcium out of your system...
            I'm consitently stupid- Japher
            I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Didn't know that.

OUCH!
              We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
              X