No announcement yet.

Why the IDF needs guys like Sirotnikov!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why the IDF needs guys like Sirotnikov!

Got any ideas?

The bloke is 21 today so let's come up with some cheers!

Congratulations, Siro!

I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

happy birthday siro
        "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

I know it's not the huge milestone in Israel that is in America, but I hope you spend your night shooting a few beer cans and drinking the results
          Visit The Frontier for all your geopolitical, historical, sci-fi, and fantasy forum gaming needs.

Comment

I'm consitently stupid- Japher
            I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Happy Birthday.

PS. The answer to teh question is that those army girls need good lovin'
              Only feebs vote.

Comment

"I read a book twice as fast as anybody else. First, I read the beginning, and then I read the ending, and then I start in the middle and read toward whatever end I like best." - Gracie Allen

Comment

Hey thanks Ecthy and everyone
                  Edan - nice to see you back.
                  Agathon - I'm surprised. Thank you for the high regard of my ladies skills

I was actually born on 27th of June, so its a day late, but nice nonetheless.

It is a shame though, that a day later I'm sick to the bone!!!

I have a fever of around 102, and my entire body aches!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sirotnikov

Agathon - I'm surprised. Thank you for the high regard of my ladies skills
                    I never doubted ye!
                    Only feebs vote.

Comment

Working...
                    X