Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Australian Scientists kill dogs in the name of science...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

where did you get my photo

I'm smiling so I must be finished
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

All hail the United States of Australia!*
      *and America
      "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

Just what we need Soon enough there will be calls to have it covered by Medicare

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
          where did you get my photo

I'm smiling so I must be finished
          I KNEW IT!!!!!!
          Only feebs vote.

Comment

They have to cool the body, essentially in a freezer then put a cold serum into the blood in a lengthy surgical process..... how the hell is this ever going to save a human beings life, unless he happens to die OUTSIDE of the special freeze... I mean energy room set up to do this operation?

MORE IMPORTANTLY you presumabley do this when someone is about to die from some injury.... do you think a WEAKENED system could survive this process? No way.

THIRD and most important...did the log even live for more then 24 hours?

This research has been a phenominal waste of time.

Comment

Dear god. I can see it now!

braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaains
              http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=OLHMHMB&key=RRK

:-(

Comment

With tomatoe sauce

Comment

And NO olives!
                  I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by Zevico
                    All hail the United States of Australia!*
                    *and America
                    Is that treason I hear uttered?
                    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Australia is soon to conquer the whole world with an army of Undead Dog Zombies... brrr

All Hail Mighty Australia
                      "Life is pretty simple: You do some stuff. Most fails. Some works. You do more of what works. If it works big, others quickly copy it. Then you do something else.
                      The trick is the doing something else."
                      — Leonardo da Vinci
                      "If God forbade drinking, would He have made wine so good?" - Cardinal Richelieu
                      "In vino veritas" - Plinio il vecchio

Comment

Excellent research, and I have no problem at all using dogs in this way.
                        The worst form of insubordination is being right - Keith D., marine veteran. A dictator will starve to the last civilian - self-quoted
                        And on the eigth day, God realized it was Monday, and created caffeine. And behold, it was very good. - self-quoted
                        Klaatu: I'm impatient with stupidity. My people have learned to live without it.
                        Mr. Harley: I'm afraid my people haven't. I'm very sorry… I wish it were otherwise.

Comment

Most countries eat hot dogs...only in Australia would they be aiming for the opposite
                          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Oh the huge manatee.
                            The worst form of insubordination is being right - Keith D., marine veteran. A dictator will starve to the last civilian - self-quoted
                            And on the eigth day, God realized it was Monday, and created caffeine. And behold, it was very good. - self-quoted
                            Klaatu: I'm impatient with stupidity. My people have learned to live without it.
                            Mr. Harley: I'm afraid my people haven't. I'm very sorry… I wish it were otherwise.

Comment

Working...
                            X