Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Australian Scientists kill dogs in the name of science...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah, I understand.

"Oh you saved my life, thank you"

"Yeah but you were a zombie in between"

"Waaaaah."

Comment

Afterwards they still chased cats, humped legs and ate vomit?
      Long time member @ Apolyton
      Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Ecth: No, more like:

"Oh you saved my life, thank you"

"Yeah but you're a zombie now"

"Waaaaah."
        "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
        ^ The Poly equivalent of:
        "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

Sounds like fake. Though if it's true it's deliciously morbid.
          In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

"Come here Undead, comon boy, here dog, Undead..."
            Long time member @ Apolyton
            Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

I'm more interested in long term "hibernation" like states due to exposure to large doses of hydrogen sulphide. Anymore research on that come through the pipeline yet?
              Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
              -Richard Dawkins

Comment

[serb] ****** west. What's so ****ing new about this???!! We have done stuff like that in Russia for decades!!! [/serb]

The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

Now we dont have to worry about when Ian shoots Dogmeat!

Comment

Originally posted by Combat Ingrid
                    [serb] ****** west. What's so ****ing new about this???!! We have done stuff like that in Russia for decades!!! [/serb]

http://www.upenn.edu/pennnews/curren...8/Doctors.html
                    Except this from that article:
                    The procedure was actually first used in Japan and England more than 40 years ago, but was largely abandoned after the introduction of bypass machines. Novosibirsk Institute Executive Director Alexandr Karaskov explained that his institute was the only center in the world that continued to actively use and refine the procedure.

More seriously, I found this to be rather disturbing:
                    The Russians also hope to learn from their American counterparts. The Novosibirsk Institute plans to refashion itself as an academic medical center similar to Penn's Health System, and the delegation included an economist, Larissa Shkhrko, Ph.D., who is studying aspects of the American health system that could be adapted to Russia's changing health-care environment.
                    Is it just me or does this seem like a bad choice of healthcare models to study?
                    The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Australian scientists?
                      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Interesting.

I know ice is being used more and more to take trauma patients down into hybernation state, this seems like 3 steps beyond that. I'd say it's a good thing if it can be pulled off. I thought the brain would have permanent damage though without constant blood flow to it...but I guess if it's not working, it doesn't need the blood.

Zombie dogs

Zombie Reagan
                        We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Dog killers.... Sheep ****ers.... Cricket cheaters....

...can you honestly say you're surprised when their diplomats look like this (yes it is Horsie).
                          Attached Files
                          Only feebs vote.

Comment

Originally posted by The Emperor Fabulous
                            US scientists have succeeded in reviving the dogs after three hours of clinical death, paving the way for trials on humans within years.

I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Australia is becoming Americanised, but we aren't referred as the US yet.
                              Voluntary Human Extinction Movement http://www.vhemt.org/

Comment

Well you guys should be, and bring some sense back to our country. I don't see Australians voting a lunatic bunch into offce.

Wait...
                                We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                                X