Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Me Back

Hey everybody.

I don't know if anyone still remember me, but I'm finally back home and I can start again to write in here

So how are things going on around here?
    "Life is pretty simple: You do some stuff. Most fails. Some works. You do more of what works. If it works big, others quickly copy it. Then you do something else.
    The trick is the doing something else."
    — Leonardo da Vinci
    "If God forbade drinking, would He have made wine so good?" - Cardinal Richelieu
    "In vino veritas" - Plinio il vecchio

Yeah, I remember you.

The NS threads were quite fun.
    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

You were gone?
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Who you?

Comment

You must have come and gone during my long period of absence... I like that you like wine though.

Mi Piace il Vino... io prefero il vino bianco con carne bianco e il vino rosso con carne rosso. E tu?

Did I get that right? I haven't done Italian since 10th Grade.

Comment

Originally posted by ajbera
            Who you?
            I'm consitently stupid- Japher
            I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
              You were gone?
              Yes I was gone, but now I am revived to bring back drunkeness in the apolyton OT

Who you?
              You me? or you you? cause me is me but if you is me than me is also you, so who's you and who's me... I'm lost

The NS threads were quite fun.
              Yes those where the best

Mi Piace il Vino... io prefero il vino bianco con carne bianco e il vino rosso con carne rosso. E tu?

Did I get that right? I haven't done Italian since 10th Grade.
              Almost

"Io preferisco il vino bianco con la carne bianca ed il vino rosso con la carne rossa"

Anyway I agree 100% with your sentence above, although I tend to drink much more red wine than white wine
              "Life is pretty simple: You do some stuff. Most fails. Some works. You do more of what works. If it works big, others quickly copy it. Then you do something else.
              The trick is the doing something else."
              — Leonardo da Vinci
              "If God forbade drinking, would He have made wine so good?" - Cardinal Richelieu
              "In vino veritas" - Plinio il vecchio

Comment

Didn't KH predicted this only a few days ago?
                Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Hey! You'll remember as elijah. Welcome back!
                  "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
                  "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

Seems like when some old timers are going on a hiatus/sabbatical, other ones are coming back....Karma?
                    Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
                    Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
                    *****Citizen of the Hive****
                    "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

Hello my Italian friend! How goes?
                      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Of course I remember you. The memory of the Starchild is long.
                        Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
                        -Richard Dawkins

Comment

I remember you. What do I get for that?

Comment

Originally posted by ajbera
                            Who you?

Comment

You back -- me don't care.
                              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Working...
                              X