Viewer discretion advised.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Viewer discretion advised.

On one of the new Simpsons Episodes, Fox attached the following lovely warning:

"This episode contains discussions of same sex marriage. Viewer discretion advised."

I'm depressed.
    "Remember, there's good stuff in American culture, too. It's just that by "good stuff" we mean "attacking the French," and Germany's been doing that for ages now, so, well, where does that leave us?" - Elok

I am shocked, shocked that anyone could ever find an episode of the Simpsons offensive.

Comment

No, it's that by watching the episode you may become gay.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
        No, it's that by watching the episode you may become gay.
        Hmm, that'd mean I'd dress better, have more interesting friends and would be more attractive to chicks. What's the downside?

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler

Hmm, that'd mean I'd dress better, have more interesting friends and would be more attractive to chicks. What's the downside?
          Being treated as a second-class citizen?
          "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

So now, in America, the country with that first ammendment thing, we warn our citizens about the presence of discussion. Oh my god.
            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Every episode of the Simpsons should have a warning.

This episode contains memes that will alter your behaviour to that of the lowest common denominator. Viewer discretion advised.
              Voluntary Human Extinction Movement http://www.vhemt.org/

Comment

Hey, perhaps the warning was part of the joke.
                Only feebs vote.

Comment

Or else Fox is becoming so puritanical that it disapproves of its own programming.

Comment

they poked fun at fox's sleazefests in one of the episodes.
                    Only feebs vote.

Comment

Working...
                    X