Changing Face Of Your Money

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Previous coin says:

We couldn't decide to be "West Virginia" or "Northeast Kentucky." Finally, Clem picked up a rock and said, "See that old refrigerator in the creek yonder? If I hit it, we'll be Northeast Kentucky." Well I don't have to tell you what happened.

ACK!
    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

I particularly like the Ronald McDonald on the new Iraqi money.

Comment

@50dollar note: They are not all green anymore?

They haven't been all green for 2 years or so when they redid the $20 bill.

Oh, and the new nickles have been out for a few months or so.
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Lithuania is teh gay :

Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
          Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
          Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Yeah, the 20 has gay bikers in leather sailor hats on
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Well, thank god NO!

It has a cleric poet :

Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
              Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Well OK, a kinky vicar then...I always get it mixed up with the 50
                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Their eyes are funny looking.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
                    Their eyes are funny looking.
                    They're on drugs. All gays are drug addicts, didn't ya know?

Comment

Working...
                    X