Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weingarten is a humor columnist.

Comment

I am a fan of the humorous antics of Captain Wil Amon.
      "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

I'd kill myself if my name was Gobbliobbliovksy.
        Only feebs vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaguar
          I am a fan of the humorous antics of Captain Wil Amon.
          Was his name Wil? I thought it was Dennis...
          ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Why the hell would you need to have more than one bathroom per person living there
            Why the hell would you want more than two toilets at all in any house?

If one person's using A, use B. If people are using both of them, hold it. If three emergencies ever simultaneously pop up at your house, reevaluate what you're all eating.

Hell, I could easily see only one toilet. Except in like super early kiddie days when it was still real hard to hold it in, I can't remember a time there was ever more toilets needed than toilets available, at pretty much any establishment I've ever been to.

(Well, one time on the DC trip really really early in the morning we stopped at a gas station with 1 guy and 1 gal bathroom--about 130 band students split amongst two toilets. It only took the guys about ten or fifteen minutes to have everyone relieved. As for the other line, I can just say, I'm glad I'm a dude.)
            meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Originally posted by joncha
              Was his name Wil? I thought it was Dennis...
              Verily, it is Dennis.

Comment

Originally posted by Bosh

You're insane. That isn't typical for America at all. My family has one and a half and they're vaguely middle classish (teachers).

Why the hell would you need to have more than one bathroom per person living there
                My mom's a teacher, not exactly high income there, and I'm a high school student that doesn't work...one source of income, 3 bathrooms...

I have visited many other states, Florida, Arizona, Wyoming, Colorado, Wisconsin, Illinois, Rhode Island, and Texas...

With the exception of Wyoming and Colorado, I have visited another house besides my Dad's or one of his friends...I can only think of one house that didn't have at least 2 bathrooms, most had 3...some had 4, and my dad's current house has 6...

Comment

My mom's a teacher, not exactly high income there, and I'm a high school student that doesn't work...one source of income, 3 bathrooms...
                  How? That's insane.

With the exception of Wyoming and Colorado, I have visited another house besides my Dad's or one of his friends...I can only think of one house that didn't have at least 2 bathrooms, most had 3...some had 4, and my dad's current house has 6...
                  Sheltered sheltered sheltered.
                  Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

I guess bathrooms are to Americans what cell-phones are to Europeans.
                    DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Working...
                    X