• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everything is good in moderation.

Moderation

Comment

Moderate excess
      Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
      The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Excess is cool if in good company. Nothing worse than being the only one who got terribly drunk

Comment

Originally posted by VetLegion
          Excess is cool if in good company. Nothing worse than being the only one who got terribly drunk
          You get to be make the others laugh, it's already pretty good
          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

ahh the scary feeling and horror is already setting in. I just napped for few hours, and woke up in sheer horror. I actually made a sound waking up. My mom grabbed me by my throat and choked me with rage in her face and true psycho attitude. It was so shocking to me, that I couldn't even grab her hands and just take them away from my throat, instead I just.. panicked. Alcohol .. well it'll be over tomorrow.
            In da butt.
            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

"I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
              "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
              "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Cigarettes

Comment

Mom
                  Long time member @ Apolyton
                  Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Kuci, yeah that too. Haven't smoked one all day. Won't smoke one all day. I just don't feel like it.
                    In da butt.
                    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                      ahh the scary feeling and horror is already setting in. I just napped for few hours, and woke up in sheer horror. I actually made a sound waking up. My mom grabbed me by my throat and choked me with rage in her face and true psycho attitude.
                      WTH did she do that?
                      Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                      The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

hallucinations due to alchohol

ambulances

talking yourself out of the ambulance ride
                        Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

Cuz she's pissed as hell that her son would be so stupid. I had a similar experience w/ my mom the last time I got really, really drunk. She had to hold my head over the toilet and was yelling at me the whole time.

EDIT: For TLC.
                          I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

erm...my advice is just stick with wine next time. Few litres maybe to start with.

EDIT : you guys are horrible to your mothers
                            Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

Everyone thinks moms are for support and nurturing. This is disinformation put out by, you guessed it, moms. Moms are for wringing your scrawny next when you **** up. Moms like the Death Star are. They use fear to keep the universe under control. Fear that they'll 'find out'. Well, Pekka's mom has 'found out' and now Pekka is under the planet killing weapon, guilt.

Pekka is doomed.
                              Long time member @ Apolyton
                              Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

No it was way worse. She was angry.. well I was in this room and she came in. Then she walked and stopped in front of everyone individually to shake hands, when it was my turn, I thought I'd do something completely different and let her hug me, since I don't hug no one. Don't ask. Well anyway, I saw the hands were not in that position and next thing they were around my throat with thumbs pressuring my wind pipe pretty bad.

Yeah and she was angry in it because I haven't yet called her or anything and she is now in Finland. I'm just passing time with an excuse that she hasn't called me either. I see her like once a year max. So... instead of being submitted and sad but happy to see me, she was in rage, trying to kill me. Ahh... day dreaming

IT's stupid because the images are so shocking to you that you remember them when you wake up and even knowing it's not real, you'd rather not remember the images.
                                In da butt.

Comment

Working...
                                X