.. and that's how I knew I was getting older

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .. and that's how I knew I was getting older

after 48 beers, shots of rum, whiskey, vodka, random booze, wine, champagne, energy drink+booze drinks, 4 packs of cigarettes, after being bombarded by loud speakers, not eating healthy, in 3 day period... I can honestly say I don't feel so young anymore. Even thinking if I should accept the facts and drink more modestly next year. I'm truly hurting all over, like being beaten by truck.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

I had my first hangover recently (well, more accurately, my first hangover that wasn't due to white wine). I feel for you
    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

This is not a hangover.. hangover is when you drink too much and don't feel good the next day.

When doing the marathon super drinking session, that lasts few days straight with as little sleep in between as possible, it's not a hangover. It's when you feel surreal, comatozed, like in hangover but x 10000. And tonight, it will be the 'night of the lizards'. Fear, loathing and paranoia IIRC. Constantly waking up, generally being afraid.

Oh well. At least it was fun ... well.. friday was OK.
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

You know that I'm a sociologist, and thus I love stats. I know how many beers you trank. Now, with how many chicks did you score?
        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident

Comment

what do you think?

Besides, it's good that the number was zero, because they were all friends.
          In da butt.

Comment

/me checks the "loser" box on the poll's form

How many times did you brawl with your mates?

Comment

What did you celebrate?

Comment

Spiffor, same, zero.

Vet, Midsummers day..
                In da butt.

Comment

No sex and no brawl? What kind of lame midsummer is that?!

Comment

I don't know.. but it's gettign slightly worse by the hour... already flashes in the corners of the eyes sometimes.. that's the night of the lizards coming on .. ..
                    In da butt.

Comment

Midsummers Day? Out of intersest Pekka, how many hours of darkness are you gettting up there at the moment?

Were getting about 2 in the UK, not good for astronomy!!

Comment

dark dark, I don't think there is dark at all at this point.
                        In da butt.

Comment

Surely there's some dark, if only the areas where the sun is blotted out by your massively swollen liver?
                          The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Ahh, yes, midsummer. We don't have that tradition here. Too bad, I think I'd enjoy it, I like the spiritual connecting with mother earth via huge amounts of alcohol

Comment

alcohol poisoning ...
                              may i suggest moderation.
                              trust me.. you don't want to move to the next level
                              and have hallucinations and talk to people that aren't there when you detox.
                              "If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun." -Katherine Hepburn

Comment

Working...
                              X