No announcement yet.

Catch those CIA guys if you can!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's french plot, to you of their backs, I tell you!

Or the canadians.

Well, nobody really likes you anymore. If world were an apartment building, you'd allready be facing eviction... Problem is, it'd take a SWAT team to evict you.
    I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Not really - tell him that wasp is a terrorist. He grabs his trusty home defense auto-shotgun. Bam, bam, bam - huh, where's my outer wall. Damn, look at this dump. I'm outta here. :
      The worst form of insubordination is being right - Keith D., marine veteran. A dictator will starve to the last civilian - self-quoted
      And on the eigth day, God realized it was Monday, and created caffeine. And behold, it was very good. - self-quoted
      Klaatu: I'm impatient with stupidity. My people have learned to live without it.
      Mr. Harley: I'm afraid my people haven't. I'm very sorry… I wish it were otherwise.

Comment

touche
        We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Ah, the American authorities carrying on, as per usual, like they own the world...
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

MAN

I can't wait another 3 1/2 years.

That's a looonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggg time.

Harrison,

Perhaps Mister Blair would be willing to reinstate regime change and have it take place in Washington????
            We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

You know as well as I do he is probably the most compliant of your administration's allies...
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Very true...

Comment

The Italians were likely tracking a bunch of rich businessmen organising a sex orgy with hot medditeranean courtesans, and the real spooks are completely under the radar.
                  Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
                  Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
                  "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
                  From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Been there, done that.
                    Is there anything new in the news on the subject?
                    "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
                    "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
                    2004 Presidential Candidate
                    2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

Working...
                    X