Metro- or retrosexual?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Metro- or retrosexual?

Well? You all read the ads thread, so just answer the goddamn question!
    Metrosexual
    10.81%
    Retrosexual
    27.03%
    Neither
    35.14%
    Woman, gay, or otherwise inelegible
    10.81%
    Bananasexual (with skid marks)
    16.22%
    Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
    The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Why must we be fitted into these silly camps? I am neither, nor would I want to be!
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Who said "must"?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
      The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

neither
        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Oh not an attack on you LC but on the whole concept that you have to be a complete nancy boy or a yob. I am neither...
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I don't think anyone actually thinks that every straight man fits into one of those categories.

Comment

Yes they do.

Comment

I'm sick of all these managerial advertising buzz words...
                Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Comment

Gay. The last true free man.
                    Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
                    -Richard Dawkins

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
                      Yes they do.
                      If so, they're psychotic. Who cares about what psychotic people think?

Comment

What is a retrosexual?
                        Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Read the Marlboro Man thread.

Comment

I think I'm a retrosexual guy. Not one of the traditional types, though. If this makes any sense.

But I like Pet Shop Boys, does this mean anything?
                            I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

It means you're gay.
                              I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Working...
                              X